Cortex RPG Tools
Cortexatron: Multiplayer Web Browser Dice Rolling
Use Cortexatron to assemble and roll dice pools for Cortex Prime games, and share the results with your gaming group in real time.
- Allows your group to join a common dice rolling room just by sharing a link--no login or account required.
- Supports common dice operations: step up, step down, choose total and effect dice.
- Collects notes for game information such as NPC names, complications, or doom pool sizes.
Cortexatron is open source. Find the GitHub repository here.
CortexPal2000: Discord Bot for Cortex Prime
Use CortexPal2000 to roll dice pools and track common game information in Discord.
- Rolls dice pools from text commands. Shows results grouped by die size, with hitches highlighted.
- Tracks common game information such as plot points, XP, complications, assets, doom pools, and crisis pools.
- On demand, CortexPal2000 can pin a message to a channel showing all of your game information, and will keep that pinned message up to date as information changes.
- Keeps game information separated by channel, so you can run games in multiple channels without interference.
Invite CortexPal2000 to your Discord server here. After the bot joins your server, type "/help" to get a list of the commands the bot understands, and type "/help" plus the name of a command to get information about that command.
CortexPal2000 is open source. Find the GitHub repository here.
If you've found Cortexatron or CortexPal2000 useful and you'd like to buy me a cup of tea, you can reach me via Paypal.